Navigate tough challenges.
Redbrick Communications is a respected provider of strategic communications and public relations consulting services. Founded in 2002, Redbrick provides services and training to a broad range of public and private sector clients. Our portfolio includes work for prominent companies, law firms, governments, associations, universities and not-for-profit agencies.
Redbrick has developed a reputation as a boutique PR firm with an emphasis on public affairs and corporate communications that provides exemplary service in a positive work environment. We offer competitive compensation and a culture that highly values work-life balance.
Redbrick is searching for a candidate with who can provide a range of administrative supports so that our busy consulting practice runs smoothly. This position will have flexible, part-time work hours.
- Processing accounts payable and receivable.
- Purchasing and supplier management.
- Managing and tracking invoicing.
- Managing payroll.
- Assembling materials for meeting, presentations and training programs.
- Filing, photocopying, office organization and management.
- General administrative support, as required.
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Some previous experience working in a professional office environment.
This position would be well suited to someone looking to work flexible, part-time hours in the community.
Please apply to:
22 Mississauga Road North
The Multimedia Designer will be Redbrick’s go-to person for the creation of effective multimedia products to help clients effectively tell their stories in the evolving digital landscape. The candidate will be highly proficient in video production, graphic design, audio recording/editing and, ideally, photography, with a strong understanding of how to create compelling content for current and trending social media platforms. The candidate will manage Redbrick’s website and social media presence, and work with senior consultants to lead client digital and social media strategies that inspire confidence and produce results.
- Create high-quality multimedia content for clients for social media and evolving digital platforms, such as video, illustrations, infographics, animation or audio (podcasting)
- Assist in the creation of attention-grabbing visual and multimedia presentations
- Operate video and audio editing equipment
- Assist with strategic communications planning and implementation.
- Work effectively with a variety of clients representing a broad range of fields.
- Work effectively within teams of senior managers and professionals, including communicators; business leaders; and legal, financial or administrative officers.
- Maintain company website and social media presence
- Integrity and good judgment
- Undergraduate degree and/or diploma in Media Design, Digital Communications, Visual Communications and Design or a related field
- Highly proficient in social media and emerging trends
- Experience creating compelling, creative digital content
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Adobe Premier and After Effects
- Familiarity with digital workflows, including the compression and delivery of projects across varying multimedia formats and channels (YouTube, Google+, and other streaming media services, etc.)
- Knowledge of website development and management
- Exemplary writing skills
- Remarkable ability to communicate complex information in plain language
- Excellent organizational skills (planning and implementation)
- Strong people and relationship building skills
- Ability to work successfully in a team and individually
- A valid driver’s license for occasional travel throughout the province
Nice to have
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS, PHP and Wordpress
- Experience in operating DSLR and video cameras
- Proficiency in data analysis
- Experience working within the public sector
- Experience with internal communications is a plus
- Strong research skills
Please apply to:
22 Mississauga Road North
Please include a link on your resume to a portfolio with samples of your work.