Navigate tough challenges.
Redbrick Communications is a respected provider of strategic communications and public relations consulting services. Founded in 2002, Redbrick provides services and training to a broad range of public and private sector clients. Our portfolio includes work for prominent companies, law firms, governments, associations, universities and not-for-profit agencies.
Redbrick has developed a reputation as a boutique PR firm with an emphasis on public affairs and corporate communications that provides exemplary service in a positive work environment. We offer competitive compensation and a culture that highly values work-life balance.
Redbrick is searching for a candidate with who can provide a range of administrative supports so that our busy consulting practice runs smoothly. This position will have flexible, part-time work hours.
- Processing accounts payable and receivable.
- Purchasing and supplier management.
- Managing and tracking invoicing.
- Managing payroll.
- Assembling materials for meeting, presentations and training programs.
- Filing, photocopying, office organization and management.
- General administrative support, as required.
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Some previous experience working in a professional office environment.
This position would be well suited to someone looking to work flexible, part-time hours in the community.
Please apply to:
22 Mississauga Road North